Sunday, February 21, 2010

Newt Jersey Documentary

I am super excited to present a documentary made about Newt Jersey by filmmaker John Morgan.
It is an interview, animated with pictures I drew especially for the occasion. It was weird talking about my work, and even weirder hearing my own voice, but it came out fantastically.
So you can go here to watch it, or type Newt Jersey into youtube.
I love that when you Google Newt Jersey, half the things are about Newt Gingrich, and the other half are trying to sell you a jersey with a newt on it. Someday I will buy one of these jerseys and mail it to Newt. Then break into his house and steal it back from him.
I have a lot of crazy projects coming up, including a puppet musical about the sub-prime mortgage crisis, so stay posted.
Thanks y'all for watching, and reading.
For your health,
Bryan




No comments:

Post a Comment