Thursday, April 1, 2010

Free Pre-Release of New Album

Hello adoring fans,
First here's a big hug.
You can put your arms up. Thats right, hug me back.
There we go.

Second, I'm posting a link to my first album.
Before I send it off to have 1000 copies pressed (don't worry, I'll make more),
I want my closest circle of fans to get a taste of it for free. As long as you promise to delete it and buy the real thing when it comes out for only 10.99 in CD or 7.99 on Itunes.

I've got some people working on some reviews right now - sputnikmusick, cokemachineglow, pitchforkmedia, popmatters, and somebody who's friends with someone at the Philadelphia Inquirer.

But the only reviews that matter to me are the glowing ones showered upon me from you, my fans.
Just shower it on me. Please.
I don't mind.
So, without further ado, I present the official pre-release of Owl Soundboard's first album -
The Night Worm Chirping.


Don't worry, it can be your favorite album forever.

-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment