Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Book, etc.

Hey everyfolk!

First I want to thank everybody who made Dragon House an enormous success. The audience especially - a guy can't ask for a cooler group of people to look uncomfortable in front of. Sadly, I didn't tape the show, but a video production might be in the works for the future. Until then, here's the script. Why would anyone want to read the script? I have no idea. But here it is anyway. This is the production draft, without all the song notes. Eventually I will get Mike Hart's amazing songs posted. If anyone has pictures of the performance, send them to me and I will post thems!

Secondly, for all those who participated in "Puppets for Poor Kids," I thought I would introduce you to the two puppets that I got to give away.
Meet Thornwald and Gulp. If this doesn't change a kids life then I don't know what will. Beatings maybe.

So, based on the response to a random facebook query, I have decided to produce a Newt Jersey book. It will be a well put together collection of comics and humorous essays and microfiction. After I reach thirty comics, I will stop drawing new comics to focus on creating content and figuring out the nitty gritty.
I really want to work with a print/bookmaker, so if any of you know someone in the VA who might be interested, give me a holler.
I am to presell and fund the book through kickstarter.com, so I hope to put together something that people actually want to own. Maybe the quality of the paper will make up for the poor quality of the drawings themselves. Stay posted for progress, and make sure to check out the last two comics before Newt Jersey goes on indefinite hiatus!

There's quite a bit brewing at the moment for the summer, so stay posted all you crazy individuals.
Oh man, and just let me plug Honey Maid Chocolate Grams. They are like regular gram crackers, but heavier and more substantial and with chocolate. Buy them and feel good about your life.
Oh man it's sunny today. I love it.
Go outside and do a funny dance!
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment